Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS OUR
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE DESIGNED TO
SAFEGUARD THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF YOUR CAT
1. Only cats that have a current vaccination certificate against Feline Infectious Enteritis and upper respiratory infections (Cat Flu) can be accepted for boarding.
2. Owners must produce an up to date inoculation certificate on arrival.
3. No cat suffering from, or suspected to be suffering from an infectious or contagious disease can be accepted.
4. All cats will be assessed on arrival, and the proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to any cat showing any signs of ill health, pending advice from a Veterinary Surgeon. Owners will appreciate that this is essential in order to safeguard the health of all cats boarded.
5. All customers are asked to ensure that their cats are protected against fleas and worms before arrival. If it is discovered that your cat is infected with either of the above, we will have to treat them and the costs will be passed on to yourselves.
6. Veterinary attendance is assured and any treatment considered advisable will be carried out at the owner’s expense.
7. All treatment prescribed prior to boarding can be continued during the cat's stay.
8. Any pre-existing condition, which may require further treatment by a Veterinary Surgeon, will not be covered by the Cattery insurance.
9. Male cats over the age of seven months, which have not been neutered will not be accepted for boarding as they could present an infection hazard.
10. Whilst every care and precaution is taken during boarding, responsibility can only be accepted at the owner's own risk.
11. If owners collect their pets earlier than the date booked, we reserve the right t0 charge the full boarding fee.
Once the booking has been confirmed either in person, over the phone, or via e-mail, the full cost of the booking will be liable for payment unless sufficient notice is given i.e. two weeks prior to booking commencement.
All long term bookings will require a deposit of 10% of full fee. (Refundable on completion of booking) Half fees to be paid on drop off, remainder on pick up. All cancellations will lose their deposit.